Chris Chickering helps high-achievers uplevel their results using a solution-focused approach. Chris is a psychotherapist, author, coach, recording artist, speaker, and trainer. As a social entrepreneur, he has driven tens of millions in client revenue.
Chris is passionate about helping people build upon their inner strengths, shift their thinking, and expand their untapped potential. His coaching style is collaborative, respectful, and solution-focused.
As a speaker and trainer, he develops behavioral health-focused workshops, seminars, and keynotes related to Evidence-Based Practices, Leadership and Leadership Development, Persuasion and Rapport, Cultural Considerations, and Ethical Issues.
As an agent and master connector, Chris founded Guru Authority to help top speakers, authors, coaches, bloggers, and other experts grow their online followings and profits through joint ventures, securing highly profitable online joint venture partnerships for over 100 companies, personally driving tens of millions in gross client revenues.
Chris holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English from Guilford College in Greensboro, NC, and an MA in Counseling from Southwestern College. He has additionally obtained certifications and completed training in the following areas: accelerated learning, addiction recovery, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), EMDR, hypnosis, leadership with Tony Robbins, leadership development, mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR), motivational interviewing, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT), transcendental meditation (TM), and working with 1st responders.
Away from his professional life, Chris is a recording artist with a highly regarded body of work as you can see here: Chris’ Official Music Site.
Originally from San Francisco, Chris is a lifelong fitness enthusiast and former EMT/Firefighter who enjoys sleight-of-hand magic and hiking with his dog Chili in the mountains of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
If you’re ready to take your results to the next level, schedule your free session with Chris by clicking the button below now.
I’ve picked myself up off the ground more times than I can remember. I stay on track by focusing on things I can control like putting in the work, getting off the bench, and into the arena of life — as opposed to focusing on things I can’t control like what others think or how things will ultimately turn out. I keep the train moving forward by breaking challenges into the smallest possible steps and always strive to remember: the joy is in the journey.
My style is collaborative, respectful, and solution-focused. I use humor and storytelling, and often have an infectious enthusiasm for whatever I am doing. I excel at helping individuals build upon their inner strengths, shift their thinking, and expand their untapped potential.
I enjoy helping people recognize innate wisdom, gain a greater appreciation of their current circumstances, and from that place of greater strength, help them uncover solutions so they can gracefully move to where they want to be.
Working together you will:
- Gain a greater appreciation of yourself and your challenges, no matter how insurmountable they may appear.
- Obtain a concrete strategy to get from where you are to where you want to be.
- Feel understood, supported, and know there’s someone in your corner rooting for you.
- Learn to quickly shift from false, negative, debilitating self-talk to a strong, healthy inner dialogue.
- Feel empowered to even more effectively deal with any challenge or life-stressor.
Whereas it’s true I can work with anyone, I am a particularly great fit for anyone who:
- Can be especially hard on themselves, and suffers from persistent negative self-talk.
- Feels stuck, alone, depressed, angry, sad, or frustrated, but doesn’t know how to break the emotional pattern.
- Is driven and very goal-oriented, (ie – you get a lot done) but are not enjoying the journey.
- Wants to experience more grace, joy, and flow.
- Wants to quickly replace negative, self-defeating patterns with positive, uplifting ones.
- Knows what to do, but has a hard time following through.
- Has been experiencing conflict in their personal or professional relationships.
- Doesn’t know what to do next.
- Has been struggling with addiction.
- Has been struggling to launch or grow a project, business, or enterprise.
If you’re ready to take your results to the next level, schedule your free session by clicking the button below now.
PS – Here are my top 5 superpowers, and how they can be leveraged to help you achieve the results you want.
- I like to create a culture of winning and aspiring to be the best. Instinctively, I set very high expectations for myself and my clients and will push myself and you, until we reach your goals.
- I am not content unless I deliver the best performance or produce the most outstanding results, and let little, if anything, distract me from a goal.
- I’m a good conversationalist, presenter, and listener and characteristically find the right words to express whatever I am thinking.
- I am great at enlivening stories, fine-tuning examples, or describing amusing incidents, and am comfortable speaking about and flushing out ideas.
- I have an aptitude for communicating and making conversation. Rarely do I struggle to find just the right word to express my thoughts or feelings.
- I have contagious enthusiasm. I am upbeat and can get you excited about what you are going to do. I will help you see the humor and positive side of your situation and what’s going well for you. I will help you recognize and celebrate your achievements.
- I will help you recognize and encourage you to follow success-patterns, so you can reduce the number of errors, disruptions, frustrations, and misunderstandings in your life and business.
- I have an infectious energy and enthusiasm. As someone who offers genuine encouragement and an optimistic outlook on life, I typically make people feel better when I am around.
- I am great at creating alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, I can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues. I generate innovative ideas and propose systematic programs of action.
- I can effectively identify recurring behavior patterns in people, the functioning of processes, and the emergence of potential problems. I also have a natural ability to anticipate, play out different scenarios, and plan ahead, helping avoid potential problems.
- There may be times when I help you see there is more than one way to attain an objective and will assist you in selecting the best alternative after having weighed the pros and cons in light of prevailing circumstances or available resources.
- I am a visionary. My powerful anticipation and detailed visualization of a better future can turn aspirations into reality. My vision of tomorrow can inspire and push others to new heights.
- I am inspired by the future and what could be. By nature, I create detailed and vivid images of what the future promises. I can describe it long before others can imagine it. I can help you imagine your future while addressing real issues today.
- I am enthusiastic about working with possibility thinkers, future visionaries, and those doing important work. Their ideas for products, services, or inventions generally increase my determination to do whatever I can to breathe life into their dreams.