Whether you simply need additional tools and accountability to achieve what you want in life, or you are searching for more meaning, direction and fulfillment, Chris Chickering can help you succeed. From one on one personal development coaching to immersive, transformative events, Chris Chickering’s proven methods will help you shift your patterns and achieve your greatest goals.
Chris Chickering is an award-winning musician, successful entrepreneur and licensed psychotherapist who has dedicated his life to instilling a sense of joy, hope and healing through coaching, training, empowering music, speaking and live performance.
Chris has a Masters in Counseling and is a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Facilitator. As a lifelong personal growth enthusiast, Chris has attended many workshops, retreats, and events related to personal growth, consciousness and business development, and has studied hundreds of books and programs in these areas along the way.
For a detailed explanation of Chris’ top 5 superpowers and how they can be leveraged to help you achieve your desired results, please scroll down this page.
Chris’ degrees, Certifications & Training:
- MA in Counseling
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Facilitator
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Music therapy
- Crisis Management
- Transcendental Meditation
- Tony Robbins’ “Mastery University”
- Yoga Instructor Certification (RYS200)
- Firefighter I/EMT-B
Coaching is conducted via Skype or Zoom for those outside of Santa Fe, NM.
Welcome, and I look forward to serving you. I’m typically a great fit for anyone who is totally committed to doing whatever it takes to succeed, and those ready to take total responsibility for their outcomes.
I am enthusiastic about working with possibility thinkers, future visionaries and those doing important work. Their ideas for products, services, or inventions generally increase my determination to do whatever I can to breathe life into their dreams.
Below you’ll find an explanation of my top 5 superpowers and how they can be leveraged to help you achieve the results you want.
All my best,
- I like to create a culture of winning and aspiring to be the best. Instinctively, I set very high expectations for myself and my clients, and will push myself and you, until we reach your goals.
- I am not content unless I deliver the best performance or produce the most outstanding results, and let little, if anything, distract me from a goal.
- I’m a good conversationalist, presenter and listener and characteristically find the right words to express whatever I am thinking.
- I am great at enlivening stories, fine-tuning examples, or describing amusing incidents, and am comfortable speaking about and flushing out ideas.
- I have an aptitude for communicating and making conversation. Rarely do I struggle to find just the right word to express my thoughts or feelings.
- I have contagious enthusiasm. I am upbeat and can get you excited about what you are going to do. I will help you see the humor and positive side of your situation and what’s going well for you. I will help you recognize and celebrate your achievements.
- I will help you recognize, and encourage you to follow success-patterns, so you can reduce the number of errors, disruptions, frustrations, and misunderstandings in your life and business.
- I have an infectious energy and enthusiasm. As someone who offers genuine encouragement and an optimistic outlook on life, I typically make people feel better when I am around.
- I am great at creating alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, I can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues. I generate innovative ideas and propose systematic programs of action.
- I can effectively identify recurring behavior patterns in people, the functioning of processes, and the emergence of potential problems. I also have a natural ability to anticipate, play out different scenarios and plan ahead, helping avoid potential problems.
- There may be times when I help you see there is more than one way to attain an objective, and will assist you in selecting the best alternative after having weighed the pros and cons in light of prevailing circumstances or available resources.
- I am a visionary. My powerful anticipation and detailed visualization of a better future can turn aspirations into reality. My vision of tomorrow can inspire and push others to new heights.
- I am inspired by the future and what could be. By nature, I create detailed and vivid images of what the future promises. I can describe it long before others can imagine it. I can help you imagine your future, while addressing real issues today.
- I am enthusiastic about working with possibility thinkers, future visionaries and those doing important work. Their ideas for products, services, or inventions generally increase my determination to do whatever I can to breathe life into their dreams.