Chris is a visionary entrepreneur, licensed psychotherapist, and even an award-winning musician who has dedicated his life to helping people and organizations fulfill their highest calling through his unique and powerful coaching, consulting, and connecting skills.
Chris’ mission is to instill a sense of joy, hope, healing, and achievement through his work.
As a coach and psychotherapist, Chris has unique insights into the human spirit and his highest priority is that his clients feel honored, supported, and understood.
As a solutions-focused focused consultant and connector, Chris’ highest priority is to help you overcome your obstacles, solve problems, and find the success you deserve with strategic precision.
He holds an MA in Counseling from Southwestern College, is a licensed LMHC in New Mexico, has advanced training in CBT, and is a certified neuro-linguistic programming practitioner and hypnotherapist.
He also presents innovative programs and workshops for organizations seeking to achieve their most audacious goals.
As an entrepreneur, Chris founded Guru Authority, a marketing agency, and one of the first of its kind back in 2007, dedicated to helping some of the world’s most renowned speakers, authors, and content creators bring their messages to the world.
He has gone on to facilitate highly profitable online joint venture partnerships and strategic alliances for hundreds of organizations and companies, generating tens of millions in revenues for a notable roster of clients.
Away from his professional life, Chris can be found improving his own well-being and enjoying his favorite past-times.
He is an avid musician with a highly regarded body of work as you can listen to here: Chris Chickering Music
Chris is also a sleight-of-hand magician and a dedicated fitness enthusiast that enjoys hiking with his dog Chili in the mountains of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
If you’re ready to empower yourself or get your business on track, schedule your free session with Chris by clicking the button below now.
Chris is a firm believer in continuing education and he’s always looking for opportunities to learn and grow. Some of his degrees, certifications, affiliations, and training include:
MA in Counseling
LMHC Licensure in New Mexico
Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
Neuro-Linguistic Programming Facilitator
Tony Robbins’ “Leadership Academy,” & “Date With Destiny”
Dan Sullivan’s “Strategic Coach”
Accelerated Learning Techniques
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
Yoga Instructor Certification (RYS200)
Click the button below to schedule your session with Chris now:
“I’ve picked myself up off the ground more times than I can remember. I stay on track by focusing on things I can control like putting in the work, getting off the bench and into the arena of life — as opposed to focusing on things I can’t control like what others think or how things will ultimately turn out. I keep the train moving forward by breaking challenges into the smallest possible steps and always strive to remember: the joy is in the journey.”
PS – Here are my top 5 superpowers, and how they can be leveraged to help you achieve the results you want.
- I like to create a culture of winning and aspiring to be the best. Instinctively, I set very high expectations for myself and my clients and will push myself and you, until we reach your goals.
- I am not content unless I deliver the best performance or produce the most outstanding results, and let little, if anything, distract me from a goal.
- I’m a good conversationalist, presenter, and listener and characteristically find the right words to express whatever I am thinking.
- I am great at enlivening stories, fine-tuning examples, or describing amusing incidents, and am comfortable speaking about and flushing out ideas.
- I have an aptitude for communicating and making conversation. Rarely do I struggle to find just the right word to express my thoughts or feelings.
- I have contagious enthusiasm. I am upbeat and can get you excited about what you are going to do. I will help you see the humor and positive side of your situation and what’s going well for you. I will help you recognize and celebrate your achievements.
- I will help you recognize and encourage you to follow success-patterns, so you can reduce the number of errors, disruptions, frustrations, and misunderstandings in your life and business.
- I have an infectious energy and enthusiasm. As someone who offers genuine encouragement and an optimistic outlook on life, I typically make people feel better when I am around.
- I am great at creating alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, I can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues. I generate innovative ideas and propose systematic programs of action.
- I can effectively identify recurring behavior patterns in people, the functioning of processes, and the emergence of potential problems. I also have a natural ability to anticipate, play out different scenarios, and plan ahead, helping avoid potential problems.
- There may be times when I help you see there is more than one way to attain an objective and will assist you in selecting the best alternative after having weighed the pros and cons in light of prevailing circumstances or available resources.
- I am a visionary. My powerful anticipation and detailed visualization of a better future can turn aspirations into reality. My vision of tomorrow can inspire and push others to new heights.
- I am inspired by the future and what could be. By nature, I create detailed and vivid images of what the future promises. I can describe it long before others can imagine it. I can help you imagine your future while addressing real issues today.
- I am enthusiastic about working with possibility thinkers, future visionaries, and those doing important work. Their ideas for products, services, or inventions generally increase my determination to do whatever I can to breathe life into their dreams.