Chris Chickering’s remarkable resumé straddles the worlds of business, psychology, and entertainment. He is a licensed psychotherapist, speaker, trainer, singer-songwriter/recording artist, and the CEO/Founder of Guru Authority. Chris has dedicated his life to helping people and organizations reach their highest potential through executive consulting, coaching, and behavioral health-focused trainings while sharing his original songs and stories with the masses.
As an entrepreneur, Chris founded Guru Authority to help top speakers, authors, coaches, bloggers, and other experts grow their online followings and profits through joint ventures. Since 2007, Chris has secured highly profitable online joint venture partnerships for over 100 companies, personally driving tens of millions in gross client revenues.
As a licensed psychotherapist (LMHC), Chris Chickering received his M.A. in Counseling from Southwestern College and completed his clinical internship at Solace Crisis Treatment Center. He has extensive training in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis, Accelerated Learning, and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction. Chris uses a compassionate, strengths-based approach, helping his clients shift their thinking to achieve extraordinary results. Chris also develops behavioral health-focused trainings related to Evidence-Based Practices, Cultural Considerations, and Ethical Issues.
As a recording artist, Chris is an emPower Music and Arts award-winner. He has opened for Michael Franti & Spearhead and performed at many conferences, festivals, and retreats. His music has been featured in a major motion picture and used by The Tony Robbins Foundation, as well as by prominent alternative medicine author, Deepak Chopra.
His albums include Shine (2012), Living in the Now (2013), The Resurrection of Me (2014), The Better Side (2015), Regeneration (2015), and The Hero’s Journey (2017). Most of the albums were produced and co-written by Emmy-winning, Grammy-nominated composer Greg Barnhill (Tim McGraw, Chicago) with engineering by Greg Bieck (Hall & Oats, Train) and Mills Logan (Toby Keith, Taylor Swift). Chris’ music can be heard on all major streaming platforms and is available for purchase through all major distributors and Chris Chickering’s Official Store.
Away from his professional life, Chris can be found improving his own well-being. He is a fitness enthusiast, who enjoys sleight-of-hand magic and hiking with his dog Chili in the mountains of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
If you’re ready to take your results to the next level, schedule your free session with Chris by clicking the button below now.
“I’ve picked myself up off the ground more times than I can remember. I stay on track by focusing on things I can control like putting in the work, getting off the bench and into the arena of life — as opposed to focusing on things I can’t control like what others think or how things will ultimately turn out. I keep the train moving forward by breaking challenges into the smallest possible steps and always strive to remember: the joy is in the journey.”
PS – Here are my top 5 superpowers, and how they can be leveraged to help you achieve the results you want.
- I like to create a culture of winning and aspiring to be the best. Instinctively, I set very high expectations for myself and my clients and will push myself and you, until we reach your goals.
- I am not content unless I deliver the best performance or produce the most outstanding results, and let little, if anything, distract me from a goal.
- I’m a good conversationalist, presenter, and listener and characteristically find the right words to express whatever I am thinking.
- I am great at enlivening stories, fine-tuning examples, or describing amusing incidents, and am comfortable speaking about and flushing out ideas.
- I have an aptitude for communicating and making conversation. Rarely do I struggle to find just the right word to express my thoughts or feelings.
- I have contagious enthusiasm. I am upbeat and can get you excited about what you are going to do. I will help you see the humor and positive side of your situation and what’s going well for you. I will help you recognize and celebrate your achievements.
- I will help you recognize and encourage you to follow success-patterns, so you can reduce the number of errors, disruptions, frustrations, and misunderstandings in your life and business.
- I have an infectious energy and enthusiasm. As someone who offers genuine encouragement and an optimistic outlook on life, I typically make people feel better when I am around.
- I am great at creating alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, I can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues. I generate innovative ideas and propose systematic programs of action.
- I can effectively identify recurring behavior patterns in people, the functioning of processes, and the emergence of potential problems. I also have a natural ability to anticipate, play out different scenarios, and plan ahead, helping avoid potential problems.
- There may be times when I help you see there is more than one way to attain an objective and will assist you in selecting the best alternative after having weighed the pros and cons in light of prevailing circumstances or available resources.
- I am a visionary. My powerful anticipation and detailed visualization of a better future can turn aspirations into reality. My vision of tomorrow can inspire and push others to new heights.
- I am inspired by the future and what could be. By nature, I create detailed and vivid images of what the future promises. I can describe it long before others can imagine it. I can help you imagine your future while addressing real issues today.
- I am enthusiastic about working with possibility thinkers, future visionaries, and those doing important work. Their ideas for products, services, or inventions generally increase my determination to do whatever I can to breathe life into their dreams.