Chris Chickering’s remarkable resumé straddles the worlds of business, entertainment, and personal development. He is the CEO and founder of Guru Authority, a licensed psychotherapist, international speaker, trainer, and award-winning musician. Chris has dedicated his life to helping transformational leaders fulfill their highest calling through executive consulting and representation while sharing his original, message-driven songs, stories, and evidence-based trainings with the masses.
In 2007 Chris founded Guru Authority to help the world’s most renowned speakers, authors, and content creators expand their reach and profits through highly profitable joint venture partnerships and strategic alliances. Since 2007, Chris Chickering has served as a trusted advisor to a notable roster of clients, generating tens of millions in gross client revenues.
As a solution-focused consultant and licensed psychotherapist, Chris is passionately devoted to helping clients realize their best selves. He holds an MA in Counseling from Southwestern College, and is a certified neuro-linguistic programming practitioner and hypnotherapist.
Inspired by a love of music and singer-songwriter/humanitarian Harry Chapin, Chris has released six studio albums and founded The Music for Positive Change Foundation, a non-profit venture whose mission is to inspire positive change through songs of hope and healing. As a musician, he has opened for Michael Franti & Spearhead at the Santa Fe Yoga Festival. Chris’ original music has also been used by The Tony Robbins Foundation and prominent alternative medicine author, Deepak Chopra.
Chris’ studio albums include Shine (2012), Living in the Now (2013), The Resurrection of Me (2014), The Better Side (2015), Regeneration (2015), and The Hero’s Journey (2017). Chris’ songs can be heard on streaming platforms such as Spotify, Pandora, and Apple Music and are available for purchase through all major distributors and Chris’s Official Music Website.
Away from his professional life, Chris can be found improving his own well-being. He is an avid fitness enthusiast, a sleight-of-hand magician, and enjoys hiking with his dog Chili in the mountains of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
If you’re ready to take your results to the next level, schedule your free session with Chris by clicking the button below now.
“I’ve picked myself up off the ground more times than I can remember. I stay on track by focusing on things I can control like putting in the work, getting off the bench and into the arena of life — as opposed to focusing on things I can’t control like what others think or how things will ultimately turn out. I keep the train moving forward by breaking challenges into the smallest possible steps and always strive to remember: the joy is in the journey.”
PS – Here are my top 5 superpowers, and how they can be leveraged to help you achieve the results you want.
- I like to create a culture of winning and aspiring to be the best. Instinctively, I set very high expectations for myself and my clients and will push myself and you, until we reach your goals.
- I am not content unless I deliver the best performance or produce the most outstanding results, and let little, if anything, distract me from a goal.
- I’m a good conversationalist, presenter, and listener and characteristically find the right words to express whatever I am thinking.
- I am great at enlivening stories, fine-tuning examples, or describing amusing incidents, and am comfortable speaking about and flushing out ideas.
- I have an aptitude for communicating and making conversation. Rarely do I struggle to find just the right word to express my thoughts or feelings.
- I have contagious enthusiasm. I am upbeat and can get you excited about what you are going to do. I will help you see the humor and positive side of your situation and what’s going well for you. I will help you recognize and celebrate your achievements.
- I will help you recognize and encourage you to follow success-patterns, so you can reduce the number of errors, disruptions, frustrations, and misunderstandings in your life and business.
- I have an infectious energy and enthusiasm. As someone who offers genuine encouragement and an optimistic outlook on life, I typically make people feel better when I am around.
- I am great at creating alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, I can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues. I generate innovative ideas and propose systematic programs of action.
- I can effectively identify recurring behavior patterns in people, the functioning of processes, and the emergence of potential problems. I also have a natural ability to anticipate, play out different scenarios, and plan ahead, helping avoid potential problems.
- There may be times when I help you see there is more than one way to attain an objective and will assist you in selecting the best alternative after having weighed the pros and cons in light of prevailing circumstances or available resources.
- I am a visionary. My powerful anticipation and detailed visualization of a better future can turn aspirations into reality. My vision of tomorrow can inspire and push others to new heights.
- I am inspired by the future and what could be. By nature, I create detailed and vivid images of what the future promises. I can describe it long before others can imagine it. I can help you imagine your future while addressing real issues today.
- I am enthusiastic about working with possibility thinkers, future visionaries, and those doing important work. Their ideas for products, services, or inventions generally increase my determination to do whatever I can to breathe life into their dreams.